My real life

My real life

martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

im tired of this, i feel so fucking stupid, yeah everything is my fault, and now now,, i cant stand this pain,and now the people are hurting one of the most important person inn my life.
i dont care if u hurt me but that person not please..
this isnt fair, i only felt in love, is it so bad?.. i dont understand why the people say that they are doing the best for me... because it isnt truth.
you guys dont understand anything, if i need him is my problem, not your problem. so stop to try to controle my life (;
its my life and my decisions..
if i love him is my problem too, u guys think that he is hurting me and isnt truth, i know what i feel and i can decide myself so STOP
i cant more, i cant cry more, i cant feel more stupid than i feel now, so stop.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario